Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Family Council

I really liked last weeks discussion. We have never had formal "family councils" in my family, but after talking about it in class, it is definitely something that I want to implement for my future family. I know that these meeting can be greatly beneficial for all family members. It helps everyone to be on the same page, and gives everyone a chance to effectively communicate any concerns, problems, or news with the rest of the family.

In addition, I believe that these meetings can be a great opportunity to feel the spirit. When a family is united and in harmony with each other, the spirit is present and able to speak to those who are listening. What a blessing it is to have family council. It brings organization, family unity, and spiritual growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment